Monday, August 4, 2008

Nicey Nicey's

Ok, so Racquel did this on her blog and I cracked myself up thinking about memories of her so I thought I would give it a try.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Just to clarify, "Nicey Nicey's" are what my dad would call it when we had to say nice stories or things about each other.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite memory of you is when we were in high school and you and I were in my purple subaru on a Friday night with a few of our friends in the back seat and we were listening to A Night At The Roxbury soundtrack and we started doing the hand gestures/dance just like Doug and Steve did in their car in the movie. We were dead on and we didn't crack a smile or laugh until it was over. It rocked! I hope you remember because I think of that night every night before I go to sleep.

FamilyKolbaba said...

Playing basketball at your house when you laughed until your liver hurt...."Wait, I don't even know what a liver is!" That one's gone down in history. (Also, recently Nate mentioned something that would make his "spleen burst" and then he said, ok, I don't even know where my spleen is......and I totally thought of you!)

Racquel said...

So many to choose from! Some of my favorites:
-Our many trips to Lagoon, including the time I got my head stuck under the safety bar on "Tidal Wave" and you and Mandy were peeing your pants.
-Staring out of your bedroom window at a certain someone building a house...and getting caught.
-Playing "around the world" for hours on your basketball court.
-Cleaning and ironing for the Adams down the street. that one summer.
And finally
-Just laughing so hard all the time. :)