Monday, July 28, 2014

Grampa Grape

Let me just say once again, I am not so much into writing as I am to posting pictures. I feel like the pictures I take tell you more about they way I feel than the words I write. Plus, if I feel like I have to write a whole bunch I will just put it off.

My Grandpa, the most dependable and incredible person ever. He is sweet, kind, patient, and understanding. Although I know he misses my Grandma, his attitude hasn't changed or wavered at all. He is always content and up for a laugh. He always takes an interest in me. We can visit and laugh for a long time and I never tire of hearing his stories. I love holding his hand. He shows me who I want to be. He rarely has a bad word to say about anyone. He sees the good, even when it is difficult. I just really love him.








No comments: